Here you go again… New Year started. And I am ready to begin a new chapter or even new book of my life. 2017 was a pretty quiet year. I have to admit, I didn’t reach many of my goals and still, I didn’t learn how properly manage my money. The biggest regret was that I didn’t post enough here.
However, I was doing some research, meditated and came up with some new ideas. Accidentally or not, I am re-starting my blog at the beginning of January. So, what I would like to change in 2018?
- To push the limits. When I arrived in London I didn’t speak English and I didn’t know a single person here. But it didn’t stop me. I was pushing myself to the limits to achieve my goals. I didn’t know the word “no” and I didn’t know what does it mean to fail. And success smiled to me. However, lately, I became a bit lazy and use my previous success but not going further. I want to change that. I want to start pushing limits again and go further with my goals and success.
- To commit until I will complete. I had many goals/resolutions that take a long time so I got bored or lost motivation. So, I dropped what I started and began the new resolutions. I want to change that in 2018 and finish something. And first, I want to finish perfecting my German on Duolingo and learning Spanish on Duolingo. This is something I am doing for a while now but didn’t manage to finish yet.
- To reduce the sugar cravings and emotional eating. It will help me to lose the weight and to save some money. So, I will be able to improve my appearance and health. It will help me to achieve my other goals.
- To learn to manage my budget. Fear of not having enough money stops me from achieving my goals. I think only about how to get more money and forget my actual goals. Then my life becomes dull, I get stressed and eat more sugary things. So this resolution is related to my previous one.
- To enjoy my life. I realized how many amazing people are in my life, how knowledgeable I am. So, instead of complaining about what I don’t have, I will use all the resources to enjoy my life and increase the quality of it.